Farsheed AshouriProfessional Python Programmer, Animator, CG Artist and Senior Software Design Engineer (+ Entrepreneur)
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile:: +98 938-880-1504
- Python proof of proficiency on Smarterer
- Demo Reel: video.com/rodmena/reel | download from tiny.cc/farsheed
SummaryProfessional Python Programmer, Animator, CG Artist and Senior Software Design Engineer, fxPHD Academy Certified plus Art, Design, Management and Startup experience:
- 12 years of coding experience; 2 years of Agile development industry experience in the ideation, requirements analysis, architecture, design, specification, prototyping, development, deployment of Internet solutions of massive scale and production of high quality TV Commercials.
- 11 Years of animating and commercial producing experience in IRAN, UAE and Turkey.
- Web2py Main Contributor.
- Expert Member of experts4solutions organization.
- Educated in multiple leading commercial Development Models.
- Recruited, built teams and led senior Visual Effects artists and Animation supervisors and managers in entrepreneurial ventures based on Tehran. production management efforts in roles reporting to CEO.
- Shipped entire mission-critical Internet and Media projects with hands-on coding in all tiers of architecture or animating and directing whole commercial.
- Monitored team performance and mentored engineers and artists in large client-facing team projects.
- Enjoy working with smart and friendly people to own world-changing solutions to new problems in emerging commercial and tech markets.
Technical SkillsConcrete understanding of object oriented design concepts, managed memory, concurrency, caching, performance constraints, distributed systems, design patterns best practices and service-oriented architecture (SOA) with on-demand scalability (SaaS), 2D and 3D Animation, Image processing techniques, CG (Computer Graphics), Footage Compositing, Rendering, Dynamics Simulation, Linux networking, Operating Systems and Web Application Designing.
- Professional software: Autodesk Maya, The Foundery Nuke, Pixar Renderman®, Apple Shake.
- Intermediate software: Houdini, After effects
- OS: LINUX, MAC, WINDOWS, IRIX
- Database technologies: SQL, Solid understanding of relational database concepts and Domain-Driven Design
- Other software: 3D Equalizer, Mentalray, Fusion, Mayaman, 3Delight, Realflow, Boujo, Matchmover, GIMP.
- Technical IT: Linux/Windows/BSD based file servers, Samba and NFS Networking, networking equipments, Version Control Systems like Git and Graphic User Interface (GUI) Programming.
- Favorite tools: Ipython and VIM on Ubuntu Linux, and Git SCM, Practice and evangelize code quality and style standards when appropriate. Experienced with establishing source control, branching policies, automated builds and continuous integration across Agile teams in open-source environments, MAYA and Houdini And Nuke on Ubuntu x86-64 Linux, Mayaman and 3Delight.
- Expert member of Experts4Solutions international organization.
- Professional Member of ASIFA.
- fxPHD Certified on 2D/3D Stereoscopic.
Simia Publishing Institute
Production Studio Nov 2013 - Present
- Python Developer
Production Studio Feb 2013 - Aug 2013
- Creative Director
Animation Studio December 2011 - Feb 2013
- Technical Director
Startup May 2011 - Present
- Co-Founder and CEO
Animation Studio March 2011 - May 2011
- VFX Supervisor
Animation and VFX Studio September 2010 - February 2011
- CEO, VFX and Stereoscopy Supervisor
Commercials Studio March 2010 - September 2010
- Production Manager and Pipeline Programmer
Animation Studio December 2009 - March 2010
- CEO, Executive Producer and Supervisor
Pouyandegan Advertising Agency
TV Commercials Producer November 2007 - December 2009
- Executive Producer and Supervisor
TV Commercials Studio September 2007 - November 2007
- VFX Artist And Python programmer
Bandar -e- Abbas, IRAN
Animation Studio June 2007 - August 2007
- Lead supervisor and Pipeline designer
Film and Animation Studio August 2004 - January 2006
- Animator and VFX artist
Tolu -e- Talayie
Commercials Studio August 2005 - December 2005
- Animator and VFX artist
Tv commercials Studios August 2003 - August 2004
- Supervisor, Animator and VFX artist
Ayin -e- Honar
Tv commercials Agency January 2003 - August 2003
- Supervisor, Animator and Vfx artist
Tv commercials Studio September 2002 - January 2003
- Animator and VFX Artist
Green Leaf Co.
Game Production July 2002 - September 2002